[Tagging] mast / tower / communication_tower (again)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 23:23:07 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 6. Oct 2018, at 00:42, marc marc <marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> I see a tower, I tag a tower, another day someone will add his function.

It is not just the function. If you see a watch tower, you know it’s a watch tower, there might be different types, in a prison, at a border etc. but they are all watch towers. You won’t confuse them with water towers or tv towers or medieval residential towers, castle towers or bell towers, nor with observation towers, and not at all with lighting towers (which are masts) or with cooling towers of power stations, and also not with those supports for mobile network antennas. These are all completely different things. No expert needed.

Cheers,
Martin