[Tagging] How to tag named group of named water areas?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 21:55:28 UTC 2018

Is this name “Groble” the name of the land that surrounds the ponds, or is
it the name of the water features only?

I wouldn’t use locality for water areas.

Multipolygon would not be ideal, because that would double-count the amount
of water. If someone tries to analyze the number of lakes or total area of
lakes in the region it could lead to wrong results.

Maybe this is an example where site could work?