[Tagging] Dispensing vs vending (Was: Combined waste/recycling bins)

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 21:20:50 UTC 2018

You should create a wiki page for your extension proposal and perhaps
submit an RFC.

It is also displayed in the red banner here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Ddog_bin

Some more references:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:vending%3Dexcrement_bags
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Animals