[Tagging] mechanical edit on iD request (was: Traffic_sign discussion)

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 09:19:33 UTC 2018

Le 10. 10. 18 à 21:22, yo paseopor a écrit :
> avoid problems with new iD editor as an agreement on tagging list"

> mechanical edit

this is the main problem with the current way of doing things:
a dev has a problem and it turns into a hidden mass edit, poorly
documented compared to community habits and therefore the only goal
seems to be to be able to close a ticket within the week.

for my part I no longer participate in these discussions given the
strange conception of the community (I still saw it with the proposal of
the permit. the propal was still under discussion, the meaning not yet
finalized that it was already merged in iD... so what is the point of
continuing to discuss the problem if the dev is above the community?)

I would be delighted if this message could be used to put an end to this
problem so that we can improve the quality even if it will sometimes
take more time than a week.

Regards,
Marc