[Tagging] Cafe / Coffee shop tags?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:03:59 UTC 2018

I'm sorry that I responded to a previous thread, that was unintentional.

Thank you for the suggestions.

I agree that a large coffee roasting business should be man_made=works. The
original question had to do with additional tags for "coffee shops" /
cafes, so I don't think these would qualify.

The original poster of the question wrote back. He is using
drink:filter_coffee=served for cafes that offer V60, Chemex or AeroPress
coffee for example.
He was thinking of using *craft=roastery* for places that roast (small)
amounts of coffee, in analogy to craft=brewery?
Is it incorrect to double-tag an *amenity=cafe *with craft=*? Would
*microroasting=yes* be better as a second tag?

Joseph