[Tagging] Game and toy library

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 10:10:40 UTC 2018

Am Mo., 15. Okt. 2018 um 12:05 Uhr schrieb Mateusz Konieczny <
matkoniecz at tutanota.com>:

> 13. Oct 2018 02:49 by chameleonscales at protonmail.com:
>
> Other than that, is it complete enough to move it from Draft to Proposed?
>

> Feel free to do that - there is no real difference between Draft and
> Proposed

there is a slight difference in the communication with the others: if a
proposal is a draft I would expect with higher probability that anything
may change at any time, while a "proposed" status suggests that the
definition is less likely to change. It is up to you (the author of the
proposal) to decide which status to assign. "proposed" is usually set after
you asked for comments on this list (RFC).

Cheers,
Martin