[Tagging] Greengrocer vs grocery vs shop=food?

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 20:29:34 UTC 2018

When in doubt, there's always description=* (along with strapline=*)
intended for users and fixme=* or note=* for editors. A determined
individual could reclassify POI later on without traveling the whole
country if a reputable editor leaves enough information.

Just wanted to mention that around here, there exist many shops that
specialize by country or cuisine, not necessarily by one or two
defining foodstuff (of course there are exceptions, like for spice,
chocolate, etc.). As any given taxonomy will certainly fail in a
number of other countries, it sounds reasonable to stay flexible where
possible.