[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Default Language Format

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 12:40:30 UTC 2018

I'm tempted to vote against the proposal, as it only works for a
subset of the name fields in Brussels (and probably other places as
well)
Only "official names" follow the rule fr;nl. "official names" are
names of villages, street names, government offices and the like.
For all the other POIs the default_language will have to be
overwritten. Is this an acceptable outcome of your proposal ?

m.