[Tagging] historic=memorial tagging question.

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Wed Oct 17 10:42:31 UTC 2018

Thanks!

One of the wiki examples (a rubbing from a tablet from Takasaki) is from my area, and exactly what I was thinking of.

The example image I saw on OSM was of a pole or something, but the Wikipedia was much more broad.

There like a hundred or more of those in my town alone, so now I can map them.

Javbw