[Tagging] amenity=clinic or healthcare=clinic

Bryan Housel bhousel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 18:53:07 UTC 2018

Yes, iD now adds the `healthcare=` tags alongside the legacy tags.
https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/issues/3589

We also considered asking users if they want to “upgrade” old tags, but I received enough pushback that I just decided to drop the idea.
https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/issues/4591
(I still think it’s worth revisiting someday)

Thanks, Bryan