[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Default Language Format

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 18:14:51 UTC 2018

Receipts in Hungary are required by law to include various metadata,
they usually indicate at least the following:

* ref:vatin:hu
* operator
* operator:addr
* name
* addr

Some of the receipts I have reviewed also indicate the branch, while
at other times it can be deduced from the website/ref IDs. They
sometimes also note opening hours, website, e-mail address and phone
number as well. So asking all your friends to collect their receipts
for your armchair mapping is pretty low hanging fruit.

Sorry if I wasn't clear on that. Also note that in my example above,
the registry also has data fields that declare that the operator is
"AmRest Vendéglátó Kft." (AmRest Catering Ltd.) and the name of the
venue is "KFC Gyorsétterem" ("KFC fast food restaurant"). The registry
says nothing about the brand, but it can be validated on a survey or
from other sources, like the website. Although I wouldn't claim that
the publicly accessible registry is 100% authentic, as I've seen typos
and omissions in some of the entries.

So this should usually be very close to the official name. In a few
cases, I have seen that the printer produced old_name. In other cases,
everyone knows the place by its short_name and it is the one usually
advertised on signs, though the menu, website and receipt usually all
include the full name.

Here are some receipts:

http://freeblog.sodika.org/allamrend.freeblog.hu/files/sodidoksi/gardaper/ertesites/nyugta.jpg
http://www.e-kompetencia.si/egradiva/m2_7razred/3.1.Vasarlas_Olvasas%20utani%20szovegertes/nyugta.jpg