[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (consulate)

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 05:10:19 UTC 2018

On 22/10/18 09:56, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 at 08:42, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com
>

>     I would opt for;
>     depreciating amenity=embassy .. as they are used for embassies,
>     consulates etc .. so you don't know what they are (unless it has a
>     detailed sub tag)
>     introducing amenity=diplomatic and use the sub tag diplomatic=* to
>     detail what it is - embassy/consulate/*
>

> Yep, straight-forward & simple :-)

I fit in with 'simple' .

I just looked at some amenity=embassy around me .. probably added a fair
few of them myself.
Few of them have any diplomatic=*.

So I searched on consulate general .. and got 55 with that in their
name, so being fairly certain they are in fact consulate generals I add
the tag diplomatic=consulate_general, 55 of them.
I'll check the others later.