[Tagging] Radio telescopes

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:30:53 UTC 2018

What's the recommended tagging for radio telescopes like
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canberra_Deep_Space_Communication_Complex
which are parabolic dishes which are used for two way communication?

What about the radio telescope
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkes_Observatory which is used for
communication but one way (receiving only, no transmit).

>From the outside they look identical to radio telescopes used for
astronomy which I presume based on
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:man_made=telescope would be

man_made=telescope