[Tagging] 2 meaning for crossing=zebra

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 14:24:24 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 26. Oct 2018, at 15:37, Bryan Housel <bhousel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Try to imagine what crossing the street might be like for someone who can not cross the road everywhere and could benefit from guidance to tell them where it is possible or safe.

how would this be verifiable? If there are no signs and marks, will mappers have to produce statistics about places where people cross, and possibly how many incidents there are?

I acknowledge the American situation is very different to the European because over here there’s no concept like jaywalking, so for Europe I must agree with Tom: without any markings and signs it seems arbitrary where to put crossing possibilities.

Cheers, Martin