[Tagging] 2 meaning for crossing=zebra

SelfishSeahorse selfishseahorse at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 16:24:50 UTC 2018

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 at 17:13, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On 26. Oct 2018, at 16:39, SelfishSeahorse <selfishseahorse at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Because road markings at crossings tell pedestrians if they have right
> > of way or not.
>
> it depends on the jurisdiction which kind of markings have which implications or meanings. We’re mostly interested in collecting a model of the meanings, the physical representations are more a kind of source for this information. Nice as an addon, but not essential for the model (but also not useless).

That's true and i agree, but how would you name a tag of a pedestrian
crossing where pedestrians have right of way (and that doesn't have
traffic lights) crossing=pedestrian_right_of_way?

It seems easier to tag what's visible on the ground.

Regards
Markus