[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (consulate)

Allan Mustard allan at mustard.net
Fri Oct 26 19:27:21 UTC 2018

Regarding the question of using office=* as the primary key or
diplomatic=* I note that the Key:diplomatic wiki article admonishes:

    Note
    Do not use diplomatic=* without amenity=embassy since it is not
    independently recognised by renderers.

How do we get around that (probably a naive question on my part since I
am not a programmer)?