[Tagging] unmarked crossing, tactile paving, lowered kerbs / was: 2 meaning for crossing=zebra

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 06:30:42 UTC 2018

On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 at 16:22, yo paseopor <yopaseopor at gmail.com> wrote:

> It could be interesting to every people of every system (continent
> perhaps?) describes our crossings and make a big global proposal that
> counts every system.
> What do you think about that?

Wow - big job!!!

Where would you even start listing it all - an OSM wiki?

Could be done I guess, probably starting a State basis, then combining that
info into a National set. Think that Australia would be the only place that
you'd ever get a Continent wide answer of any sort, & even then there'd be
lot's of variations!

Thanks

Graeme