[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (consulate)

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 19:31:51 UTC 2018

Le 27. 10. 18 à 19:11, Paul Allen a écrit :
> I wouldn't vote against office=diplomatic, I just hope
> something better  turns up before the vote.

I have the same feeling and I see two inconsistencies.
private company offices are generally spaces that are not open
to the public (you must make an appointment, it is not a shop)
while an embassy is often "open to the public" oriented, at least
for some services.

an consulate sometimes containing the consul's residence,
I have trouble to tag the whole with a main tag office=*

maybe the office tag can be moved to "usefull combinaison"
or "possible combinaison". if the consulate look like
to be "office only", the a mapper may add the office tag,
but not mandatory.