[Tagging] horse rental

Thilo Haug OSM thaug at gmx.de
Mon Sep 3 14:18:47 UTC 2018

Such as in the bicycle shop example ?
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dbicycle#Additional_keys

This one has been discussed :
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/service:bicycle

And it's totally different to the car version :
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dcar#Tags_used_in_combination

That's why I think the (namespace) principle / "grammar" should be discussed
instead of inventing the wheel from scratch for every shop
(and having endless discussions about differences between slightly
different shops
instead of letting people express the details with an easy "grammar" /
"subkeys").