[Tagging] Stormwater outlet into stream

Jonathon Rossi jono at jonorossi.com
Wed Sep 19 03:03:20 UTC 2018

I've come across the desire to map a stormwater outlet at the beginning of
a stream a few times now and have failed to find an appropriate tag to
place on the node. These outlets are pretty common in residential areas
where the stormwater pipes underneath the roads (obviously unmapped) direct
their water to the lower streets and eventually enter naturally forming
creeks that existed before the residential estate was even built.

Is there something that is already commonly used that I've been unable to
find?

I've seen manhole=drain on the wiki, but that is the opposite end where
surface water enters the stormwater system.

Jono