[Tagging] maxspeed:type vs source:maxspeed // StreetComplete

djakk djakk djakk.djakk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 12:47:52 UTC 2018

Hello !

There is also speed limit areas, a sign is posted at the entrance of the
area.

Imagine that a big part of Paris becomes a 30km/h area. Is it possible to
create a big polygon tagged with maxspeed=30, each street inside inherits
the maxspeed value of the big polygon ? (to escape the inheritance, simply
tag a segment of street with maxspeed=50 for example)

djakk