[Tagging] landuse for government offices ?

egil egil at riseup.net
Thu Sep 20 09:19:07 UTC 2018

In Sweden government agencies are actually not allowed to own the
properties they use.

Therefore they have long term tenant contracts with required minimum
level of building maintenance, etc.

These properties are owned by large private real estate giants buying
and selling from each other.

The owners see the agency as a tenant, nothing more. If the agency moves
the owner finds any other tenant to rent out the space to.

I tend to agree with Colins arguments below, because in Sweden gov.
agencies are very mixed into the central spaces of cities but often not
clustered together in large complexes or whole areas.

Cheers

Egil