[Tagging] Area of Firestations / Area of Ambulancestations

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Fri Sep 21 10:47:05 UTC 2018

> On Sep 21, 2018, at 6:29 PM, Colin Smale <colin.smale at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
> There is a parallel discussion going on about landuse=civil_administration which might include smaller areas for individual government offices

In my original landuse=Civic proposal, I included all Civic buildings.

Later, I split off those kinds of things into landuse=civic_services, as people suggested Civic was too broad.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/landuse=civic

Landuse primarily for *services* for the public: libraries, community halls, fire stations, police stations, etc.

Perhaps that would be of use.

Javbw.