[Tagging] Area of Firestations / Area of Ambulancestations

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 22 22:13:35 UTC 2018

On 2018-09-22 23:54, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:

> sent from a phone
>
>> On 22. Sep 2018, at 17:53, Colin Smale <colin.smale at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>>
>> Opening_hours should cover this, i.e. when can the public just turn up and speak to someone. But that is not going to be an emergency.
>
> maybe service_times could cover it, opening_hours are about something different.

I agree they are different but the wiki infers that service_times are
more individual times (i.e. not periods) and the German wiki says that
service_times are for religous services! To my mind, opening_hours still
seems to fit best. After all. in that regard a police station is no
different to a shop, is it?