[Tagging] maxspeed:type vs source:maxspeed // StreetComplete

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 08:34:43 UTC 2018

On 26/09/2018 09:12, Colin Smale wrote:

> On 2018-09-26 06:32, Mark Wagner wrote:
>
>> That's not what I said.  To repeat, my point is that, at least locally,
> Sorry Mark, you are wrong. There is no guarantee, signposted or not.

I think the key point here is "at least locally".  Certain things may be
true in certain areas; but they won't be true worldwide. That doesn't
mean that someone is "wrong" when they say that it's locally true for
them, but it does mean that it's not very helpful globally, where all
sorts of different conditions exist.

Best Regards,

Andy