[Tagging] How to tag prefab / movable buildings

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 14:24:53 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 27. Sep 2018, at 15:05, François Lacombe <fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Should it be building:prefabricated or something else?

along the lines of my reply above, I would suggest structure:prefabricated=yes
facade:prefabricated=yes
etc.
of course there should be definitions what is intended by facade (according to the type of facade it can either be just that or can be load bearing).
or we decide prefabricated=yes indicates that both, structure and facade are prefabricated.

Tagging of construction types would either require sufficient publicly available documentation or your observation of the construction process, or a building that doesn’t hide it.

Cheers,
Martin