[Tagging] amenity=place_of_worship | Re: Mapping of indigenous sacred / ceremonial sites

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 10:20:41 UTC 2019

"building=church" is a building that has the characteristics of a church,
but to indicate its use as a (christian) church it has to be tagged with
"amenity=place_of_worship" plus "religion=christian"
I would assume that the default is "access=private" as the
priest/pastor/... has the power to refuse anyone. At best it is something
similar to "access=customer"