[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Grain Storage Centre

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 22:30:10 UTC 2019

Le 05.04.19 à 18:42, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :
> I believe the key "industrial" is mainly used for the subtype of
> industrial landuse. From the description I got the impression this tag
> would be about a feature, i.e. it would be better in a feature key, for
> example "man_made".

trading and storage is an industrial activity ?
imho it's a tertiary activity.

as stated on the french-speaking forum, there is also confusion about
what the tag describes. landuse only describes the use of the land. if
the purpose is to inform the offices or store of a grain trader, it is
rather the office or shop tags that are appropriate. the shop is
sometime separated from the storage place.