[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Key:golf_cart

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 13:42:35 UTC 2019

Sure, all of the usual access values can be used, including
golf_cart=permissive (for paths on private land that currently allow public
access), golf_cart=customers (for parking lots) and golf_cart=private
(access is for residents of a gated community only, for example).

There are a handful of amenity=parking features that have a
golf_cart=designated tag.