[Tagging] airport check in counters

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 13:26:04 UTC 2019

I haven't followed the said discussion, but I can see how some may see
covered=* as an indication whether certain circumstances result in the
said feature being protected from the elements. So I guess shelter=*
should be used for telephone=* instead of covered, or a new
telephone:construction=open/covered/booth/... should be introduced.

Also, I don't quite like the semantics of covered=booth at all, as
covered=* is used in other meaning with other possible values with
other POI.