[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Camp_site=camp_pitch

Tobias Wrede list at tobias-wrede.de
Mon Apr 15 11:45:22 UTC 2019

Hi,

I follow Martin's reasoning that camp_site=camp_pitch more looks like it
being a specification of camp_site rather than describing a feature
within. Following Marc's examples (parking and sports centre)
tourism=camp_pitch (following tourism=camp_site and
tourism=caravan_site) would be my preferred choice. Even more so, as it
wouldn't look as if a camp_pitch could not be used within a caravan_site.

On the other hand I have used camp_site=camp_pitch before myself and I
am unsure if retagging these x'000 existing occurrences would make sense.

Tobias