[Tagging] Tag for a plateau or tableland?

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 05:55:52 UTC 2019

Plateau, table, tablelands all used in Australia.

landform=plateau has 5 usages
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/landform=plateau

natural=plateau seems fine to me. Could be called walls sometimes, but to
me it's unclear if that's the term for the plateau or the cliffs that
surround the plateau.