[Tagging] Other missing landform tags

Topographe Fou letopographefou at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 07:08:59 UTC 2019

Warin,

Now you start having some main feedbacks (see plateau/mesa/...), may I suggest you write a global proposal for missing geological features? In fact it is what you are doing in the mailing list but without formalism. But too many emails with too many threads to be able to follow and understand what is the proposal and what are other people thinkings for a low band-width user like me. I think we would win in efficiency with a good proposal and associated tags and pictures in order to go ahead and clarify/vote/reject what you have in mind.

That is my input on this topic for the moment, thank you in advance if you proceed this way :)

Yours,

LeTopographeFou

	  Message original