[Tagging] Stop the large feature madness (was: Tag for a plateau or tableland?)

Christoph Hormann osm at imagico.de
Sat Apr 20 20:26:28 UTC 2019

On Saturday 20 April 2019, Kevin Kenny wrote:

> I apologize for the unfortunate phrasing, and assure you that it was
> intended to be a succinct characterization of your position regarding
> indefinite boundaries, not of your personality or politics.

Thanks, i appreciate that.

When i present and argue for a position here this is not intended to
suppress or dismiss dissenting voices, i try to convince with arguments
which also means i emphatically present arguments that i think have
merit.  But i also try to find convincing arguments to change my
position.  I think it helps concentrating on the arguments and not so
much on the people who make them.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/