[Tagging] Feature Proposal -- Voting result -- shop=fashion_accessories

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 12:32:31 UTC 2019

sorry, sent former mail by accident. Yes, I see the icon now. I must have missed we changed the structure how we present tags. IMHO the tiny icon beside the approved status makes conceptually sense (including the placement), but is visually less evident than the former text links which we manually set. If you hadn’t told me I would never have clicked on it.

thank you,
Martin

sent from a phone