[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Baby changing table

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 14:41:47 UTC 2019

"Changing table" is also the term that makes sense to me as a speaker
of American English.

As a parent I would appreciate knowing if there is a table where I can
place my infant child while changing their diaper ("nappy"); otherwise
I need to use my lap or the floor in the bathroom.

While I have worked in nursing homes, I can't recall seeing anything
that might be considered a "changing table" for adults. There are
hospital beds and examination tables and special wheelchair lifts, but
not something specific for changing adult undergarments.

So I don't think it's necessary to add "baby" or "infant" to the tag.