[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Baby changing table

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Sun Apr 21 15:56:47 UTC 2019

This would certainly be a little more obvious than the existing `diaper`
tag.

The current proposal is baby_changing_table=*, but the common values for
diaper=* include things like diaper=room, diaper=table, diaper=bench, so
I think limiting this tag to just tables is bad. May I suggest
baby_changing_facilities=* instead?

Lots of editors support the `diaper` tag, so you should submit patches
to them to support this.

(And as a native (Hiberno) English speaker, "baby changing" sounds fine
for changing a baby's nappy, not changing the baby for another baby! :P )