[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Baby changing table

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 15:52:24 UTC 2019

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 4:57 PM Michael Brandtner via Tagging <
tagging at openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> I don' think we should use no, but private. But as others have stated, I
> can't really think of a changing table that should be mapped in osm but
> isn't accessible even for customers.
> But us this really a point we need to discuss? Can't we just say that
> changing_table:access should be used with values of the access key and let
> mappers decide which one is the most apptopiate?

Yes, I was wondering about the same thing. That would make both the
proposal and the final wiki page shorter and easier to maintain. We should
generally provide links to as many items as possible instead of inlining
their description and choices, which are subject to change in the future.