[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting results - Police facilites

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 01:19:31 UTC 2019

That’s very close. I suppose it would have been approved with one more vote.

It looks like several critical comments mentioned that the country specific
tagging (eg police:FR=*) was not good.

I would suggest just removing these from being mentioned in the proposal.
Perhaps we can try talking to the French community about how their need can
be met with the more general tags in the proposal?

Joseph