[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting results - Police facilites

Johnparis okosm at johnfreed.com
Tue Apr 23 09:01:09 UTC 2019

Well, not sure how you define "police or military" force, but there is
NATO, which overlaps with the EU, and Frontex, which is the EU border
police.

https://frontex.europa.eu/

Also, the Frontex page mentions the European Fisheries Control Agency
(EFCA) and the European Maritime Safety Agency (EMSA). I don't know to what
extent, if any, they have policing powers, but Frontex surely does.