[Tagging] RFC - Connectivity

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Apr 23 12:43:05 UTC 2019

Apr 22, 2019, 5:55 PM by 354lbr at gmail.com:

> https://wiki.osm.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Connectivity <https://wiki.osm.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Connectivity>

Thanks for proposal with examples! I almost never tag lanes, so my experience
is limited but from what I have seen this proposal makes sense.

(1) But all examples are oneway. Can you add an example with
bidirectional road where this tag is used?

It will require special handling from editors, but it is unlikely to be avoidable if
one wishes to add this data.

(2) Can you add "Splitting ways" section documenting how this tags should be
processed by editors as mappers splits way that has it? It may reveal some
hidden issues.