[Tagging] 'track_detail' on railway lines - what does it represent?

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 23 17:03:43 UTC 2019

On 21/04/2019 21:52, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
> Apr 21, 2019, 1:37 PM by tagging at openstreetmap.org:
>
> User is still active. Overall, I would ask in at least some changesets
> before or together with asking on ml.

If I want to know why an individual contributor adds a tag I would ask
on a changeset.

However that's not the same as finding out what the tag represents. So
many tags are misinterpreted (Your time on OSM-Carto must indicate to
you that that is true).

I will ask the most amount of people on the appropriate list in the
mailing list.

DaveF