[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Baby changing table

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 25 22:57:33 UTC 2019

Le 25.04.19 à 22:52, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :
> I don’t mind encouraging or not a description, as long as it is in the wiki alone it won’t change anything

for those who read the wiki, I think the tags listed there have
an influence, it's supposed to be the ones someone has expressed
an interest in. it can also influence preset-maker.

if we list 11 tags on the page simply because the word has said
in the thread, whereas there are 2 useful tags, when a contributor
will read the documentation, either he will find it too complex/long,
or he will waste his time filling in elements that no one uses.
at least the list should be splited with a section "tags without
any known use/funny tagging/advanced tagging".
As a contributor and user of these data, I am sad to see
that the useful is drowned in the futil.