[Tagging] Verifiability wiki page: "Geometry" section added

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Apr 28 11:51:50 UTC 2019

28 Apr 2019, 13:38 by osm at tobias-knerr.de:

> It also
> doesn't make logical sense to me: If it were indeed impossible to
> verifiably establish even an approximate boundary of the feature, how
> can we verifiably establish the feature's center?

I think that examples given in this edit are good one. I can confirm that

"A place=hamlet often lacks verifiable borders. Hamlets in farming areas
often have scattered houses and farms extending outward for several
kilometers. In this case the approximate center of the place may be
well-know, but the outer limits are not clearly determined,
so mapping as an area is not verifiable."

is a good description of a common situation. Are you claiming that it
never happens?