[Tagging] Subkeys like payment:*=yes/no? | Re: Country code value prefix? | Re: Feature Proposal - Voting - Tag:insurance:health

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 07:52:22 UTC 2019

I’m normally not in favor of semi-colon separated values, but this seems
like a situation where it is better, since there would be hundreds or
thousands of keys otherwise.

eg =Medicare;Medicaid;Blue_Cross (USA)
=BPJS_Kesehatan;Papua_Sehat (Indonesia)

It will still be hard to keep this sort of data maintained, either way, in
some countries, but it may work ok in places with only a handful of
insurance options.

Joseph