[Tagging] Multiple values in isced:level

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 21:13:19 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 4. Aug 2019, at 16:58, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> There are several different views on this.  Mine would be 1-3 means 1;2;3 and 1,3 means 1;3.  Oh,
> and 1,2,3 is an alternative to 1-3 but more cumbersome.  However, this is OSM where a foolish
> consistency is never the hobgoblin of our little minds.

if these were housenumbers, what about 1/3 ?

There might also be 1/1, 1/2 and 1/4, etc., or it could mean 1;3 (1 and 3). The latter is quite common in Italy, where every door or gate gets its number, but I have also seen the former, where a housenumber has been split into several housenumbers.

Cheers Martin