[Tagging] Bicycle kitchens, community centres that offer bicycle repairs etc

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 13:29:31 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 7. Aug 2019, at 21:36, Morten Lange via Tagging <tagging at openstreetmap.org> wrote:
>
> I wonder how I should tag bicycle shops that are not shops in the traditional "buy our products" sense.

around here this is also a common phenomenon, I am not sure whether they are all tagged the same, some examples:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/81943194
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/922740369
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/248977107

these are all places where you can repair your bicycle for free, typically you can also get parts from old bikes, or assemble a bike from old parts, but they don’t sell bikes or parts, and they may ask for a donation if you can.

Cheers Martin