[Tagging] Use of tag "import=yes" on objects, not changesets?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Aug 9 14:22:36 UTC 2019

Hi,

On 09.08.19 15:32, Joseph Eisenberg wrote:
> Or perhaps there is a simple way they could check changesets to find
> out how many roads they have added? I'd like to suggest how they could
> do this, to avoid adding extra tags.

f.s.v.o. "simple", a relatively foolproof method on a Linux machine is

1. download indonesia history pbf,
2. run osmium command line tool to convert into ASCII "opl" format,
3. grep how many ways with highway=* and v=1 are mapped by their team.

Steps 2 and 3 combined could look like

osmium cat indonesia-internal.osh.pbf -f opl | grep "^w" | grep highway=
| grep -e " uxybot " -e " uArjanO "| wc -l
100%
7413

(for a sample count of all highways created by users xybot and ArjanO).

Bye
Frederik