[Tagging] Road hierarchy

Julien djakk djakk.geographie at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 16:25:49 UTC 2019

Hello Paul !

The "old" highway tag can give default values to the 5 new tags, so it
is not necessary to re-map everything :)

Yes you are absolutely right : I need my own renderer to populate the
new tags. I was thinking about putting anything (roads, summits,
footways, towns, trees …) with importance = 1 to the lower zoom, etc.
(Actually tag importance already exists, used for railways, has main
values regional or national).

Julien "djakk"