[Tagging] Document personal tags in Proposed_features/ space, User: space, or Tag:/Key: space?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 13:56:29 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 15. Aug 2019, at 13:53, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoniecz at tutanota.com> wrote:
>
> For many popular tags there are abandoned proposals, tags itself are in active use.

„many popular tags“ have been formally proposed, have not been voted on, and are still in active use, with a significantly different definition? This is not what I experienced in the wiki. When there are proposals and the tags are in active use, then they are usually following the idea of the proposal, regardless of it having been voted on (and not rejected), or not. Which popular tags with abandoned proposals were you thinking about?

Cheers Martin